I can't receive my One Time Pin (OTP) because my phone number changed
It may happen that you no longer have access to your primary contact number that was used to sign up with Afrihost and therefore you cannot receive OTPs to access your ClientZone or the Afrihost App. To have your primary contact details updated, please email the following information to our support department:
- A photograph of the account holder holding his/her original identity document.
- South African ZA green barcoded ID book or Smart ID card.
- Foreign passport.
- Confirmation of payment method. (Name of the bank, first 3 digits, and last 3 digits of the account number).
- Confirm the product/s that you currently have signed up with Afrihost.
- Provide the new contact number that you would like to have updated as your primary contact number.
Our support team will then respond to you via email confirming that your request has been successfully carried out.
If you would like to know How to change your primary email address, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
If you would like to know How to reset your ClientZone password, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
Please contact our support team to have the OTP manually sent via email.