How to create an email account
You can create an email account via ClientZone in your control panel.
- Log into ClientZone.
- Click on the ‘Hosting’ tab.
- Select the domain you wish to create a mailbox for from the list on the right-hand side.
- Select ‘Manage Email’.
- This will take you in to your control panel, either cPanel or CWP. The steps for both can found below.
- Once in cPanel, click on the ‘+ Create’ button.
- To create an email account enter the username for the email address next to the domain.
- Enter a strong password for the account. You can select ‘Generate’ to have a random password generated for you.
- Select the storage space you require.
- When done, scroll down and click ‘+ Create’.
Your new mailbox will be created and will display in the Email Account list.
If you would like to know how to access webmail, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
- Once in CWP, select ‘Email Accounts’, either from the menu on the left or scroll down the main menu options.
- Once in the Mail Box Accounts List, select ‘Add a New Mailbox’.
- Enter the New Mailbox details. Enter the prefix next to the domain.
- Enter a new secure password for the account.
- When done, select ‘Add’.
Your new mailbox will be created and will display in the Mail Box Account list.
If you would like to know how to access webmail in CWP, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.