How to sign up for Prepaid Fibre
Prepaid Fibre is a convenient option if you prefer to top up with data as and when you need. No contracts, no paperwork. You can sign up for Prepaid Fibre via the Afrihost website.
- Navigate to the Afrihost website.
- Select ‘Fibre’ from the menu at the top.
- Click on Afrihost Prepaid Fibre.
- The Afrihost Prepaid Fibre page will open.
- Enter your street address in the address field. As you type the address, the autocomplete will suggest the address. Select the correct address from the drop-down options.
- Click the ‘Check Coverage’ button.
- If you have Prepaid Fibre coverage at your address, you will see two options -
Pure Fibre and Prepaid Fibre.
If one of the options is unavailable, it will be greyed out and you cannot select it.
- Select Prepaid Fibre and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Select the package of your choice and click ‘Continue’.
- The order form will load. Complete the Fibre installation details.
- Select the Location Type from the drop-down options.
- Select the Order Type. Select ‘New Installation’ unless you are moving your line.
New Installation - There is no fibre line infrastructure installed at the premises.
Migrate my existing fibre line - There is a fibre line installed at the premises and you want your line with Afrihost.
If there is already a Vuma Reach or Openserve Fibre installed in your house/unit, your Order Type will be ‘Migrate my existing Fibre line’. If you have no fibre installed, select ‘New Installation’.
- Enter your contact details.
- Click the ‘Next Step’ button.
- Ensure that you have selected the prepaid option.
- Select a speed package of your choice.
- Click ‘Next Step’.
- You will be redirected to ClientZone Account Login page.
- If you have an existing Afrihost account, log in using your ClientZone credentials.
- If you are signing up for the first time, select the ‘Create a new one’ and fill in the Create Account form.
- Confirm the order in your shopping cart is correct.
- Click the ‘Checkout’ button.
- Select the two checkboxes to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click the ‘Complete My Order’ button.
- Once the sign-up is completed, you will need to pay your Vuma Reach Prepaid package via Easy Pay.
- For Openserve Prepaid, the initial payment for the package will be deducted automatically from your debit/credit card once the fibre line is installed and activated.
Vuma Reach Prepaid clients will receive an email with their EasyPay number that will be needed in order to make a payment at an EasyPay pay point.
- You can also find your EasyPay number in ClientZone under the ‘Connectivity’ section.
- Select the Vuma Reach Prepaid Order.
- Find the EasyPay number under ‘Account Overview’.
For Vuma Reach Prepaid Fibre, Vumatel will contact you for installation arrangements once the initial payment is made.
You can make an EasyPay payment online via the EasyPay website. Read the step-by-step guide on How to find your EasyPay number and make payment via EasyPay Help Centre article.
The first payment will cover the first 28 days for Vuma Reach Prepaid and 14 days for Openserve Prepaid, after which you will need to top-up. The first day starts on the activation date. To find out How to top up your Prepaid Fibre, please read this Help Centre article for more information.