How to sign up for Afrihost Pure Fibre via the website
Pure Fibre packages are uncapped, unshaped and unthrottled - There are no usage thresholds so you can use as much data as you like, whenever you like. No throttling or shaping will be applied. Uncapped Pure Fibre packages are, however, subject to our acceptable usage policy.
If you would like to know How to re-activate your fibre line, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
If you would like to know more, please read our Pure Uncapped Fibre Experience Explained article for more details.
You can sign up for Afrihost Pure Fibre via our website, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the Afrihost.com
- Select the ‘Fibre’ tab at the top of the page.
- If you know the provider in your area select one of the providers listed below or select ‘Pure Uncapped Fibre’ on the left-hand side.
- The Fibre microsite will load.
- Enter the street address where you would like Fibre to be installed, select the correct address from the drop-down options.
- Click the ‘Check Coverage’ button.
- If there is more than one provider available in your area, you can select your preferred Fibre network provider, however, if there is only one provider available it will automatically be selected.
- Select your preferred Pure Fibre package and connection speed.
- Select ‘Continue’.
- Complete the Fibre installation details.
- Select the Location Type from the drop-down options.
- Under Order Type, select ‘New Installation’ unless you are moving your line.
New Installation - There is no fibre line infrastructure installed at the premises.
Migrate my existing fibre line - There is a fibre line installed at the premises and you want your line with Afrihost.
- Enter your contact details.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Afrihost will offer to supply you with a Wi-Fi router as part of your order.
- Select ‘Yes I need a router’ or ‘No, I have my own’.
- If you select ‘Yes’ You’ll be asked to configure your new router with a Wi-Fi name and Password. Once done, click on ‘Continue’.
- You will be asked to select a Payment Method, select an existing account or add new details by select the ‘Add Payment Method’ button at the top right corner.
- Select ‘Continue’.
- Finally, you’ll be asked to confirm your order.
Ensure all the items are correct and select the boxes to accept the terms & conditions.
- Click on ‘Complete Order’ to check out.
If you do not have Fibre coverage at the address you were searching for, you will be presented with an alternative internet solution option if it is available in your area. If you wish to get LTE, select to view the packages and sign up.
You can also sign up for LTE via our Order Form. Read our How to sign up for Fixed Wireless Pure LTE article to find out how.
You can also sign up for Fibre via our Order Form. Read our How to sign up for Afrihost Fibre via the Order Form article to find out how.