# Get Sorted
or browse the Help Centre by category
My ClientZone account has been disabled
If you try to log into your ClientZone account and it shows that the account has been disabled, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- The account is new and has not been verified yet.
- The account has been disabled due to failed payments.
Once you have created your account via ClientZone, or the Afrihost Mobile App, the account will need to be verified to avoid fraud. To verify the account, you need to take a clear, full colour picture of your ID book, Smart card ID, or Passport and email it to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The photo can be taken using a cell phone.
- The photo must be clear and full colour.
- The ID number or passport number must be clearly visible.
- The names and surname of the account holder must be visible.
- The photo in the Identity document must be clear.
- The ID or passport number must match the one used to sign up for the account.
Once the account has been verified, the legal and security team will notify you via email.
Certified, black and white copies will not be accepted.
Your ClientZone account will be disabled if there have been multiple failed payments (credit card or debit order) on the account over a few months. A notification will be sent via email and SMS giving a month’s notice before services are terminated.
If you settle your account after getting the termination notice, you can follow the termination appeal process in order for the termination to be removed from your account.
If you would like to know more about Valid Afrihost payment methods, please read our Help Centre article for further information.
- If you pay via debit order you can update it to a credit card payment and that will remove the termination.
If you would like to know How to add a new payment method, please read our Help Centre article for further assistance.
- If you would still like to pay your account via debit order, please complete the review form and provide your debit order verification code which must be sent to email@example.com, this will help to speed up the process.
If you would like to know How to verify your Debit Order payment details, please read our Help Centre article
Please ensure that you send the verification code from the primary email address.
- If you pay your account with a credit card already, please complete the review form to appeal the termination.
The security team will review the account and get back to you via email as soon as possible.